The very first thing, which the Marijuana Business Accounting would like to inform you is that, possessing, consuming, selling and distributing marijuana is considered as Federal Crime and no one, even us will go against the law to protect you from wishful criminal conduct. We neither provide you any legal assistant for violation of Federal Law nor will we assist you any way to make the compliance with such Federal Laws.
- Marijuana: We don’t promote use of cannabis or marijuana in any manner; neither do we intend its use devouring Federal Regulations. We don’t promote its possession, sell or distribution, directly or indirectly by any person or business entity.
- Information: The information shared on this website including its attachments or any other such information is not a legal advice and can’t be quoted for legal matters. Any information on this website is general information and is not liable for any specific use for avoiding legal obligations.
- Tax Liability: We also confirm you that by receiving our assistance, your entity will not be recognized as a Not-For-Profit organization by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and you will have to bear all taxes as levied on a For-Profit entity.
- Tax Advice: Marijuana Business Accounting does not provide you or your business any tax consultation or provide any personal or business tax advice. We are not tax advisers and do not provide any such advice either express or implied. We encourage all users of this website to seek professional tax consultation from concerned authorities for tax related queries and assistance.
Any Federal Tax advice (if it is there) in this website must considered as unintentional and not to be used for avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or any other such authorities.
- Advice to consult with attorneys: The users of this website are advised to consult with attorneys for any update, amendment, challenges or ordinances. The Marijuana Business Accounting is a vividly changing landscape and is being constantly voted/ challenged by different entities and regulatory authorities. Clients are advised to use the website material with caution, stay informed and attentive to the frequent change/ update of marijuana related legal matters and seek professional advice before adopting the information shared.
- Specialist and Experts: None of the lawyers mentioned on this website are certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization, unless and otherwise specified exclusively. None of our lawyers are to be considered as ‘Specialists’ or ‘Experts’ on any litigation with reference to the marijuana industry on a broad spectrum.
No Obligation or Guarantee: Users of this website should understand that use of our website, doesn’t guarantee immunity from the lawful criminal and/or civil prosecutions as per the prevailing legislation and acts. Users must understand the risks involved and we don’t guarantee for success in fighting for their legal implications.